Are you overwhelmed and confused about getting your book published?
Not sure how to find publishers?
Have you heard that you need an agent but don’t know why or how to find one?
If you’ve decided to try traditional publishing but aren’t sure how to go about it, my publishing consultancy service is for you.
l can talk you through the aspects of publishing you have questions about, offering potential solutions, discussing the pros and cons, and researching further, if required. Possible topics could be:
- how traditional publishing works
- the difference between major publishers and indie presses
- understanding hybrid publishers and vanity presses
- whether you need an editor or not
- how to send your book to a publisher
- how to find an agent
- what querying is
- how to write your query email
- how to prepare your manuscript for querying
- marketing and publicity*
This is a completely tailor-made service, which covers just what you need. I offer an initial 40-minute video call free of charge for you to tell me about your work and your aims, and for us to discuss how I can help. After that, subsequent online video sessions need to be booked and paid for in advance at a rate of £40 per one-hour session.
Pay for what you need and no more!
Contact me to enquire.
* Please note that I am not a marketing expert, nor do I offer book marketing services. However, I can discuss marketing options, suggest resources and signpost you to further information.