Self-publishing your book can feel a bit overwhelming. I ran an indie publishing house for eight years, so I completely understand! The good news is that you don’t have to do it all yourself. My self-publishing services can take some of that off your shoulders.
If you don’t know where to start, or you just want help with some of it, my self-publishing services could be what you need. I also offer a complete self-publishing package, which sees your book all the way through to publication and a book launch.
Depending on your plans, you may need help with:
- manuscript evaulation
- editing and proofreading
- finding cover designers and illustrators
- obtaining ISBNs
- typesetting and book design
- liaising with printers and uploading print-ready files
- preparing and uploading ebook files
- deciding on a distribution and sales solution
- planning a book launch
- finding reviewers
- planning a marketing strategy*
As a bespoke service, the cost will depend upon the level of my involvement.
Contact me to find out more.
* Please note that I am not a marketing expert, nor do I offer book marketing services. However, I can discuss marketing options, suggest resources and signpost you to further information.